Terms & Conditions for Venue Expression of Interest
- Bookings will only be accepted if they are submitted on a Venue Expression of Interest Form prior to commencement of hire.
- The hirer shall obtain current public liability insurance to an amount of no less than $20 million for each occurrence.
- A booking is not confirmed until:
- Renewal SA has received the hirer’s Insurance Certificate of Currency (Public Liability).
- a confirmation notice has been received by the hirer from Renewal SA.
- an approved permit has been signed by the hirer and Renewal SA.
- the booking time is inclusive of set up and pack down times.
- All areas used must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Should the venue require additional cleaning (above a standard-level clean) as a result of the booking, the hirer will be invoiced for the additional costs.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the grounds or inside of any Renewal SA owned venues as listed on this form.
- The hirer agrees to:
- only allow safe and appropriate use of the facility for the purpose/s indicated on the permit.
- abide by any rules or laws that are applicable where noise is involved.
- be responsible for operating within the terms and conditions of liquor licensing laws.
- comply with all laws, regulations or codes of practice relating to the use of the venue.
- abide by any rules or laws that are applicable where food service is involved.
Amendments to bookings
- Any changes to your booking must be submitted on a Venue Expression of Interest Form.
- Please advise any cancellations as early as possible to ensure the space is available for other bookings.
Hours of operation
- 8am to 10pm on Sunday to Thursday (noise restrictions apply before 10am on Sundays).
- 8am to midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Access to venue for set up may commence from 6am under the provision that no amplified or loud noise is generated before 8am Monday to Saturday or 10am Sunday.
- One additional hour may be allocated to pack down at the end of the event under the provision that no amplified or loud noise is generated.
- No pegs, stakes, spikes or similar are to be used on Hart’s Mill lawns due to the irrigation system.
- Smoke machines, hazers, candles and naked flames are not permitted within Renewal SA buildings without prior written permission.
- Due to weight loading restrictions, vehicles are not permitted to be driven onto or into any of the venues or sites.
- Nothing may be stuck to the walls or floors of any venue.
- Due to weight loading restrictions, nothing is to be hung from the ceiling of any venue.
- In return for our in-kind support, Renewal SA reserves the right to be acknowledged as a major sponsor of the hirer’s event. Adelaide Business Hub/Renewal SA will provide details of logo requirements when the booking is confirmed.