Port Adelaide is a waterfront destination with unrivalled redevelopment potential. We invite inspiring proposals from developers that capitalise on its waterfront and heritage setting.
The following objectives are sought for Port Adelaide:
- create energetic and inspiring urban neighbourhoods with high quality public spaces that capitalise on waterfront settings and improve walking and cycling connections
- in residential precincts, provide a range of high quality, innovative housing options, including affordable housing
- deliver high quality built form that respects and compliments the Port’s unique heritage and character
- maximise economic development outcomes through construction activity and job creation
- engage the community in the delivery and leverage the strong community support for the revitalisation of this area
- deliver a return to government commensurate with the relative share of risk create sustainable employment opportunities through appropriate commercial, retail, residential and light industrial development.
Inspiring proposals welcome
Although our recent expression of interest invitation has now closed, we welcome unsolicited proposals for Port Adelaide from the private and community sectors. We particularly welcome proposals which offer innovative approaches to promote economic development, create jobs and offer high quality services to the community.
To offer your inspiring proposal, please contact Renewal SA on (08) 8207 1300.
Find out more about urban renewal at Port Adelaide by reviewing the Precinct Plan.