Join us from 10 am to 4 pm on Sunday, 16 March 2014 at Lighthouse Square to learn more about the Port River Dolphins, their habitat and how you can get involved in their conservation and care.
Free activities include:
- Free tickets for dolphin cruise (conditions apply)
- Life in the Sanctuary photographic exhibition at the Black Diamond Gallery
- Dolphin Trail, face painting and kids activities
- Interactive theatre on the main stage by the Adelaide University Theatre Guild
- Scientific talks at the Port Adelaide Town Hall by noted scholars
Dolphin Day is proudly brought to you by the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources in collaboration with the Adelaide & Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board, Renewal SA, local non-government organisations, universities and other state government agencies.
For more information on the day, visit www.environment.sa.gov.au/dolphinday.