Celebrate South Australia’s newest treasure at this family friendly community event to welcome home The City of Adelaide Clipper Ship and celebrate her 150th Birthday on Saturday, 17 May 2014.
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Location: Adjacent Dock 1, Port Adelaide
Entry is by a gold coin donation which would also include car parking.
- Exclusive opportunity to look inside the ship via live feed to large screen display
- Opportunities to get on board the barge and touch the ship
- Ferris Wheel overlooking the top of the ship
- Family friendly live music and dancing
- Preston’s Historic Punch and Judy
- Historic and maritime activities and displays
- Wares, arts and crafts
- City of Adelaide Clipper Ship merchandise
- Vintage cars
- Food and refreshments