Renewal SA is putting on activities that allow you to experience the entire Inner Harbour Loop Path at Port Adelaide on Sunday, 18 May 2014 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in a bunch of different ways and giving you the opportunity to win some cool prizes, including a sweet, new vintage bicycle.
Group activities include cycling, jogging, Nordic walking and guided dolphin tours.
If you want to be part of one or more of our group tours leaving every 30 minutes, sign up at the Our Port marquee; but sign up early to avoid missing out. Alternatively, you can explore the Loop Path on your own. The Our Port marquee will be at the Wild at Hart fresh food market at Hart’s Mill Precinct.
Win great prizes
There are some amazing prizes on offer:
- The major prize is a new vintage bike (worth $595), a $50 voucher for the new ‘Wild at Hart’ fresh food market at Port Adelaide and a signed copy of Callum Hann’s cookbook, I’d Eat That!
- 2nd – 5th prize is a signed copy of Callum Hann’s cookbook, I’d Eat That!
To win these great prizes:
- pick up a First Time ‘Round flyer
- collect three stamps from any of the businesses listed below
- fill in your details on the back of the flyer
- enter into the draw before 5 pm on Sunday, 25 May
Entry box will be at First Time ‘Round on Sunday 18 May, or at the Visitor Information Centre from 19–25 May.
First Time ‘Round businesses:
- Portobello, Newport Quays
- The Birkenhead Tavern, Birkenhead
- The British Hotel, Port Adelaide
- Mayfair Bakery, St Vincent Street
- Pancakes at the Port, Mercantile Dock
- Café Foreyou on Lipson, Lipson Street