Renewal SA is celebrating the opening of a new fresh food and farmer’s market on the waterfront at Hart’s Mill on May 10 and 11 with a Foodie’s Weekend!
You can enjoy tasty treats from Fork on the Road food trucks and load up with supplies from the new farmer’s and fresh food market, an Illuminart architectural projection show, a cooking demonstration from former MasterChef contestant and Director of Sprout Cooking School, Callum Hann, live music, local vendor tastings and much more!
The activities will be held at the following times:
Saturday, 10 May
- 12.00 pm – 9.00 pm: Fork on the Road including over 30 food and beverage trucks, live music and entertainment.
- Food: AusMex, Barossa Valley Ice Cream, BBQ Caterer, Big Blue Truck, Bodri’s Chimney Cake Station, Chimichurri Grill, ChurrOz, Cupcakes Please, Coffee & Crepes, Conscious Lifestyles, Espresso at Events, Gan Taiwanese Chicken Nuggets, Gourmet Donuts, Gourmet Grillerz, Four Seeds, La Cantina, La Chiva, Macaron Man, Mamachau, Noodle Van, Papa’s Gourmet Hot Dogs, Raw Thirst, Satay Hut, Squid Inc, TacoCat, Taste of Spain, WaffleStix and Wienerbago.
- Drinks: Beer from Adelaide Hills Cider. Wines and Sangria from Three Dark Horses.
- Sunset until late: Hart’s Mill reanimated architectural projection show presented by Illuminart.
Sunday, 11 May
- 9.00 am – 1.00 pm: First weekly Wild at Hart fresh food market, including vendor tastings and live music
- 10.30am: Celebrity Cook Callum Hann cooking demonstration and book signing.