Get in early with this unique, first-release residential development opportunity from Renewal SA. Adjacent to historic, bustling Lipson Street and with the Port Adelaide waterfront just metres away, this is a residential offering that has huge potential.
6–10 McLaren Parade is at the heart of the strategic McLarens Wharf Precinct, which incorporates some of Our Port’s most iconic places — the famous Black Diamond Square, Port Adelaide Lighthouse, Lipson Street, Fishermen’s Wharf Markets and Customs House. By renewing public spaces and preserving heritage structures, Renewal SA will revitalise McLarens Wharf transforming it to the ‘people place’ of Port Adelaide.
The site is located in the Port Adelaide State Heritage Policy Area. As such, the development can take advantage of the area’s existing character and strong sense of history, which the Port Adelaide Precinct Plan also highlights.
For sale by Expressions of Interest, the lead developer would be expected to contract, subdivide (where applicable) and develop within an agreed timeframe.
- 843 square metre allotment for residential only, Torrens Titled development
- two frontages, rear access available
- Closer than you think: only 14 kilometres from the CBD
- Only 50 metres from the emerging Waterfront Precinct
- High-quality design which is sympathetic to adjoining heritage assets
- Minimum of five medium-density homes to be developed on site
For more information, including the Expression of Interest documentation, please contact Simon Lambert, McGees Property on 08 8414 7800.
Expressions of Interest open on 8 July 2014 and close at 4 pm, 5 August 2014 (Australian Central Standard Time).
EOI process documents:
- Site Information Brochure: 6–10 McLaren Parade
- Precinct Plan