Renewal SA’s Works Program proudly supports training and employment initiatives for local people.
About the program
Specifically targeting people living in and around Port Adelaide and the wider north and western suburbs, this Program will:
- deliver a Certificate II in Civil Construction [RII20713]
- deliver tickets and/or experience in:
- White Card – Work Safely in the Construction Industry [CPCCOHS1001A]
- Conduct civil construction excavator operations [RIIMPO320D]
- deliver skills focused in paving, pergola construction, the use of hand & power tools and operating small plant & equipment
- provide practical “hands on” experience working on a real project within a community while developing new skills to improve future job opportunities.
The Program will commence on Monday, 2 May 2016 and will run full time for seven weeks.
Eligibility criteria apply.
Subsidised through the WorkReady Jobs First STL Projects 2015-2016.
Participants are required to supply their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
This is a 1.5 hour information session on Wednesday, 27 April at 2:30pm.
Port Adelaide Community Garden, Todd Street, Port Adelaide
Parking available on site.
To book your place or for more information, contact: